:: The Blurst of Times ::

"I was never one for patience, I was never one for trust. I'm a little bit neurotic so ignore me if you must." -- Strung Out
:: welcome to The Blurst of Times :: bloghome | contact ::
:: The Dailies ::
Stuffboy
Rothko
Onederboy Five
Dr. Newsie
Garbo
Lou-Wuss
Sparrow
Drag
Carrieokie
Brookela
Retronym
Crunktron
Ms. Bethany
The Gang
Ramblings
JenJen
Texan
Thoughts
Ande
Polaris
Intentions
:: archive ::

:: 4.12.2007 ::

Good Night, Bluebeard or The Best Ending for the Obituist

What can I say - the man spent his life writing obituaries for everything he ever had. He taught me how to pre-mourn the passing of events certain to come. Through him I learned that not only was death the great Leveler, it was also the great Unifier. Is it possible to mourn someone who's entire impact on my life was most likely completed years ago? I suppose, but not for long. He said it best.

"So it goes..."
:: Freddy F. at 11:48 PM [+] ::
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?