:: The Blurst of Times ::

"I was never one for patience, I was never one for trust. I'm a little bit neurotic so ignore me if you must." -- Strung Out
:: welcome to The Blurst of Times :: bloghome | contact ::
:: The Dailies ::
Stuffboy
Rothko
Onederboy Five
Dr. Newsie
Garbo
Lou-Wuss
Sparrow
Drag
Carrieokie
Brookela
Retronym
Crunktron
Ms. Bethany
The Gang
Ramblings
JenJen
Texan
Thoughts
Ande
Polaris
Intentions
:: archive ::

:: 2.05.2005 ::

Worst Date Movies Ever Or: My Movie List is Trying to Sabotage My Heterosexuality

1. Chuck and Buck
2. My Own Private Idaho
3. Happiness
4. Sleepers
5. American History X

"Happiness I'll find you, I'm looking everyday..."
:: Freddy F. at 10:38 PM [+] ::
Comments:
Ahhh, Happiness. The best part about that movie was that I learned how to stick post cards to a wall, if I ever ran out of glue.

Chuck and Buck factoid:
"Chuck" went on to direct American Pie, About A Boy, and In Good Company.
 
There was a gay sex scene in Wet Hot American Summer, doesn't that count for anything?
 
I saw Sleepers on a first date once. A bit awkward when they used batons on little boys...
 
I remember Chuck and Buck! HA!
 
I take it back, 8mm would be the WORST movie to take a date to or watch. The worst.
 
Will we ever see the return of your blogging talent? hope so...getting the shakes over here in Missouri - thanks for the Bday heads up by the way...meant a lot
 
Fred~
I'm sure you recall the scene(s) in Shawshank Redemption where andy writes and writes and writes...and eventually gets what he wants.

Well, in this same spirit, I have decided to comment on your blog once a week until you begin writing again. Perhaps I should go twice as Andy put it. Come back please - lookin forward to seeing you in April

-Ty
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?